Saturday 19 June 2010

Birthday Mini-Book


What do you do with photos that you printed incorrectly??? Toss them? NO SCRAP THEM! My hubby took these photos at my youngest daughter's first birthday party and I was trying to resize them so they could work with a sketch that I really wanted to use. Unfortunately, I  didn't print them quite right, but I didn't have the heart to throw them out. I don't know, I guess it felt funny throwing my one year old daughter in the garbage :) I bought this mini album at a clearance sale, and it served as the inspiration for this project.


Since the book was so small, I was able to use up some of my scraps to create this mini album that celebrates my baby's first year. So, next time you think of throwing photos out....think again, you may be inspired to create something new :)

TEXT READS: Kimee, 365 days have passed since I first met you and I love you so much, This year has been so fun and I can't wait to see all of the new challenges and joys we will experience in the years to come, Mommy"

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Awesome mini!! Lve the colors & papers you used. Great idea to use up pics that were destined for the trash heap!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!