Tuesday 6 August 2013

I Love Babies!!

One of my favourtie things to make are cards...especially for babies :) As a mother, I often look back at the cards that were given to me at baby showers, our girls' baby dedications, their birthdays, and I remember those precious moments. I reminisce on the milestones that they have reached and I often end up wiping a tear from my face as I ask myself, "How did they grow up so soon?" So whenever I am given the opportunity to create a card for a baby, I think about making it extra special so that when that mother looks back on it, she too can experience one of those beautiful moments. 

This past weekend, my friend's sister dedicated her baby to the Lord and my friend asked me to create a card that she could give to her. Inspired by the shape and sweetness of this baby bottle shaped card by Vili's Art, I made a few changes and here is my final creation....



As an extra special touch, I decided to add a handmade envelope, complete with a photo of the little angel as the inside liner :)

Thanks for stopping by.....

"Children are a gift from the Lordthey are a reward from him." Psalm 127:3


No comments: