Wednesday 1 December 2010

Has It Been ONE WHOLE MONTH??

I can't believe that it has been almost a month since I updated my blog!!! That is awful!! What is worse is that I have not even created anything during that time! Each day is so crazy that many of my free moments are usually spent sleeping! Does that ever happen to you?? I mean LIFE getting in the way of LIFE?? Think about the things that mean the most to you (God, family, friends, hobbies) those thing that add all of the memories that truly come together to make each day more meaningful and purposeful. Do they get pushed aside for the secondary, the mundane, but necessary daily routines that somehow unite to form those busy, stressful, and "to-do" packed days called LIFE? Believe me, sometimes I can become so focused on the latter that I begin to allow all of those "other" things that, while important, are not what I really want to define my days, my calendar, or ME. I need to stop and RE-prioritize to ensure that what I love most is actually what I do most. This doesn't always work out....and I admit that I am very blessed to have a career that I LOVE, but I think we all need to stop every once in a while and check to make sure that life is not dragging through time leaving us dizzy and disoriented. We all have to travel through life, so I guess we should choose the scenic route whenever we can.

So, speaking of what I love most.......here is a page that I created a while back :)

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I so know what you mean about life getting in the way of life. Happens to me all the time...especially lately. Hope things slow down for you and you can take some time to enjoy things you love!

Tamika said...

That is the story of my life, life getting in the way. the crazy part is that all of this new technology is suppose to save time but for me it is makes things even more time consuming. I absolutely adore your layout, the bling title is just fantastic and that is such a cute picture.

Anonymous said...

I can relate to what you are saying because I just had a baby and it seems that all my time and energy is poured into her. I try to alot time to do things for myself, but the day goes by so fast and before you know it the day is starting over again. I know that as she gets bigger this will change, so for now I just dream of the days ahead were I can put me first sometimes.

Tamika said...

I truly get what you mean it happens to the best of us!!!