Wednesday 25 August 2010

She Said Yes!!







It all started on June 6, 1996 on a warm summer day. Martin (my husband) and I had been taking on the phone every night until the wee hours of the morning and we were spending every day together : ) But on that day we decided to make our relationship official and become a "couple". Then on Sunday, December 19, 1999, on the bridge where I first told him that I loved him (just so you know, he said 'I love you' first and was awaiting my response), he asked me to be his wife....and I said yes! That day marked the beginning of years of memories, both happy and sad, but 14 years later, we are still together.







Actually, when we got engaged, I had not yet discovered my addiction to love of scrap booking, so when Martin took these photos, I just kept them in an album. I recently organized my photos and decided that it was time to give this photo the love it deserves :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great story and fabulous page. Love how you did the layered heart and stitiching.

Unknown said...

This is so sweet! Congratulations!

Jolanda said...

How very beautiful!!!
Have a very nice weekend,Jolanda

Smitha said...

Love this page... and the color combo is so great!! :D

Jolanda said...

Thanks for following my blog! This is a very beautiful layout!
Have a nice weekend!

Jolanda

Jolanda said...

Hi i'm trying to become a follower...but google doesn't help...i will try tomorrow!
Have a nice day.Jolanda