Sunday 22 August 2010

You're Never Too Old To FINGERPAINT!!

Every so often I get the desire to do something different. The last time I got this urge, I shaved off all of my hair; but this time I wanted to spice up my scrap life and shake things up a bit :) While blog hopping one night (whilst the children were peacefully sleeping....) I was reading a particularly intriguing post that focused on using paint on layouts....unable to resist the urge, I quickly flipped through my photo box, selected the perfect pictures and got to work. This is my finished product.......... 
Now, I must admit, I didn't really take a professional approach to painting. 
Basically, I used my fingers and the lid from my jar of Mod Podge to create the circles :) 
This is definitely a technique that I will use in the future.
















     Thanks for the inspiration Keandra!!!



2 comments:

Natalie Elphinstone said...

I think your messy and imperfect painting is absolutely brilliant! It just adds so much more depth and detail to your gorgeous layout :-)

genevive said...

hi! thank you for following my blog.. i just became your follower too! i love it here! :) im gonna be your regular reader from now on :) cheers!!!